Calendula for Dogs - Anti-Itch Animal Spray
Your Best Friend will say Aaaaah to itchy skin, hot spots, burns, cuts and radiation burns with our new Calming Calendula Animal Spray
Help your best friend out after undergoing medical treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy that can cause dry, irritated and burned skin. Spritz a little Zen on your animal friend; dogs, cats, horses, cows, and even lions in the zoo undergoing radiation for skin cancer enjoy the soothing, healing mist. Calming Calendula is our key ingredient and is used to cool, revive and soothe radiated skin that is burned and uncomfortable. Works great also to soothe and heal cuts, hot spots, itch and insect bites, scrapes and skin rash.
May be used refrigerated or at room temp to cool and soothe. Features calming Calendula, coconut water & English poppy to supply ultra hydration in a cooling, cleansing mist.
Wally the dog, a loving and loyal best friend rescued one day after loitering outside Walmart, enjoys a spritz or two to soothe sensitive hot spots on his paws after a walk.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Organic Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), Poppy Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), Coconut Water Powder (Cocos Nucifera).
Warnings: Caution should be used in animals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.
- Calendula floral blend contains powerful natural anti-bacterials, anti-itch and pain relievers
- Reduces scratching an inhibits infection naturally
- Non-stinging and non-staining, pleasant smell
- Reduces sensitive skin discomfort related to dry, itchy skin, allergies, burns, rashes, hot spots, cuts, scrapes and insect bites
- Vegan, 100% Paraben, Fragrance, Dye-free
- Cools and refreshes irritated skin and soothes overly compromised or burned skin
- Safe and easy to apply, Non-GMO, No animal testing
- FREE Shipping included and Priority mail service available.