Calendula Animal and Burn Care Spray is P-awesome...
Your best friend will thank you after receiving medical treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy that can come with unpleasant skin side effects that dry the skin and make your animal super sensitive to the hugs you know they need. Widely known and used in Europe and Asia, Calendula or Marigold, is a natural herb used to remedy and soothe sensitive skin. It is also wonderfully soothing on burns, hot spots, skin rash, scrapes and insect bites. May be refrigerated or used at room temp to cool and soothe. Features calming Calendula, coconut water & English poppy to supply ultra hydration in a cooling, cleansing mist.
Wally the dog, a loving and loyal best friend rescued one day after loitering outside Walmart, enjoys a spritz or two to soothe sensitive hot spots on his paws after a walk.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Organic Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), Poppy Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), Coconut Water Powder (Cocos Nucifera).
Warnings: Caution should be used in animals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.
- Calendula floral blend contains powerful and naturally soothing botanicals
- Reduces scratching, non-stinging and non-staining, pleasant smell
- Reduces sensitive skin discomfort related to dry, itchy skin, allergies, burns, radiation therapy skin side effects, rashes, hot spots, cuts and scrapes
- Vegan, 100% Paraben, Fragrance, Dye-free
- Cools and refreshes irritated skin and soothes overly compromised or burned skin
- Safe and easy to apply, Non-GMO, No animal testing
- Priority mail service available.
- Caution should be used with plant allergies
- Calendula used topically is not known to interact with any oral or topical medications, however always consult with a doctor (or veterinarian when using with animals) before ingesting Calendula as it is known to interact with some medications when taken orally
- Be careful not to apply calendula topically to wounds that are open, oozing or weeping
- Calendula should not be given internally to pregnant animals or to cats.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love to give my dog a spritz or two after he has been running around outside. It not only helps his skin, he smells so much better. Now that it is warm outside, I plan to keep it in the fridge so it will be more refreshing. I do not worry about his paw pads on the hot sidewalks as much anymore.
This product was a game changer for my dog's sensitive paws. The product is easy to spray on and instantly soothes and softens the paws. Now my dog knows when it's time to apply it and she lifts her front paws!