Our Code of Privacy Conduct Principles
- Radiant Sun, LLC adheres to all applicable online selling privacy laws including Amazon seller policies.
- We maintain current account information and never share with third parties and do not misrepresent our company at any time.
- We always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for customers.
- We never list products that may cause harm to customers.
- We never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Radiant Sun
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Radiant Sun LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Radiant Sun LLC, Radiant Sun LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Radiant Sun LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Radiant Sun LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).