My Girls™ Calendula Skin Care cream is a plant-based, calendula and rosemary skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin). Paraben-free, fragrance-free, dye-free formula is specially made for people who prefer less toxins in their environment and who suffer from skin irritation. Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, dry, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture. Ships within 24 HRS.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centers and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rosemary naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
- FREE Shipping included and priority mail service available.
Reviews Hide Reviews
This is AMAZING, Bec
This is AMAZING, Becky! How many ways do I LOVE this! So clean and just gourgous silky feel!
If there were 10 stars, I'd give this cream that many!!
I've completed the 34 radiation treatments with very little discoloration. The therapists, nurses, and doctor are all impressed with the condition of my skin and always ask what I've used. My Girls cream from day one! Thank you for this awesome, soothing, cooling, and protecting product!
I was given some My Girls cream by someone who didn't need any more. I began using it halfway through my 33 treatments and was amazed by its softness and smooth texture. After carefully rationing the amount I had, I ordered a jar, and was able to apply it more generously (delivery was fast). My skin improved very quickly! My radiation therapist was impressed with how soft my skin was and how fast it healed. I love using the cream -- it feels wonderful and absorbs so well. I'm pretty sure it has magical qualities! I recommend My Girls to anyone undergoing radiation treatment (or to anyone with a sunburn). Great stuff.
My Girls Cream
This was recommended to me by a woman I have known for a few years. She was just finishing radiation and I was just starting. The cream is so soothing and kept my skin so soft even when my skin turned red. I highly recommend it.
My Girls Skin Care are helping "my Girls"....
This cream is fabulous. When applied it goes on easily. The skin absorbs it. No tacky feeling. My skin has the sunburn effect one more week of radiation. I highly recommend this product. Thank you!
My radiologist gave me a sample and it was great. I ordered more to use as I went through my treatment. No in my 5th week and my skin is pretty red but still soft. I use it 2-3 times after radiation and again the following morning. I also love that its paraben free.
My Girls skin care
This was recommended to me before I started my radiation treatments (30). I used it faithfully 3-4 times a day and it worked great. I did not have any skin problems from the radiation and now am using it for 2 weeks after I had stopped.
This cream goes on smooth and soothing but not greasy. I've tried other creams but this is the best. Also good for sunburns.