My Girls™ Skin Care cream is a plant-based, calendula and rose petal skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin). Paraben-free, fragrance-free, dye-free formula is specially made for people who prefer less toxins in their environment and who suffer from skin irritation.
Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, dry, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture. Ships within 24 HRS in a 6.8 Oz tub.
Warnings: Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centers and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rose naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
- Priority mail service available.
61 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It just wasn’t the wonder cream I read that it was. I was so hopeful.
Absolutely love the my girls cream, really helped my skin during radiation treatment. I love it so much I will be using it from now on!!
I used this during my radiation treatments and it was wonderful. Good "slip," not greasy or sticky AT all, and very cooling and soothing. I had no skin issues during the course of my treatment while using this. These days I use it on any itchy, tight or irritated skin (still great for boobs!) and it is soothing and effective.
I have already recommended My Girls to other radiation patients. It is so much better than any other cream. Thank you for developing it.
I started using this product one week into my radiation treatments, and apply it three times per day. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly.. It is not greasy at all. So far, my skin has stayed well moisturized. No drying or itching. I have three more weeks of treatment but plan to continue using this product for six more months to keep my skin in good shape for reconstructive plastic surgery. I highly recommend this product !!
This cream is excellent. I used it during my radiation treatment, twice daily. I am certain that using this cream, as well as the aloe vera gel whenever my skin burned, kept my skin supple and from cracking or peeling. If you are going through radiation, I would suggest this is the best cream to get.
Very soothing cream.
I started out using another ointment and thought I should try this. I'm so glad I did. The consistency of the mousse is so soothing. After treatment you really want a product to do more and soothing was just what I needed.
I bought this cream for my sister and dear friend who are receiving radiation treatments. My sister is loving her cream she said that it applies very smoothly and rubs in thoroughly.
I used this product during and after radiation and it was the best stuff I have ever used. I had no blisters or any type of inflammation from my 25 treatments of radiation
Glides on like butter! If you are getting radiation it works great! Very cooling and comfortable under clothing. I also recommend paying for the fast shipping!
Feel wonderful on skin - I use this and aquafor - 5 weeks skin looks pretty good.