NEW!! 3.4 Oz travel size available for gentlemen who experience dry, cracked skin from overexposure to the elements or medical treatments. Fits easily into briefcase or carry-on.
- 100% Paraben, Fragrance and Dye-free Calendula cream
- Spreads easily over dry, compromised, radiated skin
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Concentrated formula contains more calendula than homeopathic creams
- Helps skin related side effects of radiation therapy.
- Free point-of-sale patient information cards
- Free shipping with first order and 10 ml samples
- Free social media support to help build awareness in your region
NEW!! 3.4 Oz travel size fits easily into purse and carry-on when travelling.
National Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week
– April 12-18
Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week (OHANCAW) is a public health and awareness campaign headed by the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. It is supported by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. The campaign is celebrated yearly and this 2015, it will be on the 12th to 18th of April. It is a weeklong series of events that aim to promote awareness of oral, head and neck cancer. The event is highlighted by a day of free cancer screenings throughout the United States. Learn more here