Paraben, Fragrance and Dye-free Calendula
In 2011, the Oncology Nursing Society published a resource on Radiodermatitis and skin reactions based on the Society’s nursing-sensitive patient outcomes and evidence-based practice (EBP) work. In the second volume of Putting Evidence Into Practice: Improving Oncology Patient Outcomes, topical agents are summarized and report that patients who used calendula experienced fewer skin reactions and needed less frequent radiation treatment interruption to manage skin-related side effects.
- 100% Paraben, fragrance and dye-free plant-based cream
- 10% Calendula & rosemary – concentrated formula contains more than homeopathic creams
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly without staining or sticking to clothing
- May be used as an after-sun to smooth over-exposed skin and help maintain a healthy glow
- Made in ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified manufacturing facility for quality
- Approved by European Union legislation for safety and by Compact for Safe Cosmetics, a select group of companies dedicated to chemical free personal care.