My Girls™ Skin Care cream is a plant-based, calendula & rosemary skin cream made for people who need to maintain the healthy appearance of their skin after radiation therapy treatments that may irritate the skin.
Creamy plant-based lotion spreads easily over compromised, delicate skin.
- Oncology Nursing Society, 2011 evidence-based study includes calendula as an effective topical agent to maintain the healthy appearance of the skin after radiation therapy treatments. Patients who used it experienced fewer skin reactions and needed less frequent radiation treatment interruption to manage skin-related side effects.
What is My Girls Skin Care Cream?
- Paraben, fragrance and dye-free plant-based cream
- 10% calendula & rosemary formula – contains more than homeopathic creams
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly without staining or sticking to clothing
- Made in ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified manufacturing facility for quality
- Approved by European Union legislation for safety and by Compact for Safe Cosmetics, a select group of companies dedicated to chemical free personal care products.