My Girls™ Skin Care now comes in a tube!
Same creamy, easy to spread formula as our 6.8 Oz tub now packaged in a light blocking 5 Oz tube preserves freshness.
Plant-based, calendula and rose skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin). It is free of parabens, fragrance or dyes for people who need to maintain the natural moisture balance of healthy skin after over-exposure to the elements or medical treatments such as radiation therapy. Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture.
Warnings: Caution should be used in individuals having known plant allergies. For topical use only.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centers and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rose naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
- Priority mail service available.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this calendula lotion in anticipation of my upcoming radiation therapy following a mastectomy. As my incision heals, my skin pulls around my scar, creating an uncomfortable tightness. This lotion has been a godsend in relieving that tight, stretching sensation and in keeping my skin soft and well-hydrated without a trace of greasiness. I look forward to applying twice daily--it's that comforting!
Very happy with the product. I have seen improvements in my skin.
Have not used it very long so don't know the results as yet but I love the feel and texture of the product.
It was the best cream to work for me, it was great for my dry skin. Others that I tried did not absorb into my skin very well and felt "tacky".
Wonderful product. Well worth the price.
Smoothly applies, quickly absorbs, and very soothing.
I love the way it goes on so smooth. You don't get that greasy feeling after you put it on. I will buy it for now on!