My Girls™ Skin Care cream is a plant-based, calendula and rose petal skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin). Paraben-free, fragrance-free, dye-free formula is specially made for people who prefer less toxins in their environment and who suffer from skin irritation.
Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, dry, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture. Ships within 24 HRS in a 6.8 Oz tub.
Warnings: Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centers and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rose naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
- Priority mail service available.
61 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The radiation team recommended using a cream with calendula in it for skin care. This cream was fantastic. Silky smooth in application, soothing, cooling and effective. I finished two tubs in the course of a 6 week treatment program. Skin is completely healed at 2 weeks post treatments. I purchased two more tubs to continue daily use as I liked it that much. Thank you!
I've only used the cream a couple of times so far, but I like the consistency and it's non greasy formula. I think as I continue with my radiation treatments, it will help to keep my skin in good condition.
Very easy to apply and non greasy
My Girls cream was recommended by my radiology team. It is fabulous and has done wonders in soothing my burn and discomfort. I plan to continue using it for a long time even though I have now recovered. The customer service is amazing! When I contacted them with a concern, they were right on it and did all they could to resolve my worries. I am satisfied 100%. Highly recommend!
My wife is going though radiation treatments and I bought this to help after treatment.so far she says it brings her relief and comfort following her sessions.
Love this it relieves the redness and calms the burn from radiation
I'm so glad I found a review of this product and bought two jars. I have one more week of radiation. The cream is very rich and soothing, non sticky or greasy. Thank you!
Have had my 12th treatment and my doctor said my treatment area is excellent
This is such a wonderful soothing cream. I don't know how I would have managed to get through my radiation without it. My doctors and the nurses were impressed with how well my breast kept from becoming very burned and red. Now I use it on my face and neck. It is a wonderful moisturizer. I so glad I was given a sample of this product in the hospital. I am a forever fan.
I was told to use this by recommendation of another woman who had used it successfully during radiation. I am on my second jar and just finished 5 weeks. I am red and sore - but it didn't start to look that way untill almost the end & the rads techs ALL remarked several times how great my skin looked! I used this from day one and will for several more weeks!
I have been using this cream since I started my radiation treatments. This is best cream for anyone who is going radiation treatments. I am very thankful that I found this website. Thank you
Gift to my sister w/ throat cancer