5 Oz Calendula Radiation Burn Care Cream
My Girls™ Skin Care now comes in a tube! Same creamy, easy to spread formula as our 6.8 Oz tub now packaged in a light blocking 5 Oz tube preserves freshness.
Plant-based, calendula and rose skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin). It is free of parabens, fragrance or dyes for people who need to maintain the natural moisture balance of healthy skin after over-exposure to the elements or medical treatments such as radiation therapy. Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centers and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rose naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
- FREE Shipping included and priority mail service available.
Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.