Calming Calendula Animal Spray PLUS Calendula & Green Tea Sitz Bath Pack
Calming Calendula is our key ingredient used to cool, revive and soothe a host of sensitive skin conditions including; cuts, hot spots, itch and insect bites, scrapes and skin rash due to medical procedures such as radiation therapy that can cause dry, irritated and burned skin.
Enjoy 20% off when you buy our Anti-itch Animal Spray plus Calendula and Green Tea Bonus Pack using coupon code = ROCKET at checkout.
Your best friend will be comforted with ultra hydration from just a spritz or two of our Calendula, coconut water & English poppy cooling, cleansing mist. Try it refrigerated or at room temp to cool and soothe. Combined with our Calendula and Green Tea, this wonderfully unique blend of Young Hyson green tea leaves with *Organic Calendula flowers may be brewed and cooled for use in a sitz bath to soothe larger areas in need of comfort.
Rocket loves a spritz to soothe sensitive hot spots after a day in the sand.
Animal Spray Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Organic Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), Poppy Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), Coconut Water Powder (Cocos Nucifera).
Tea ingredients: Ingredients: 95% Young Hyson green tea leaves, 5% *Organic Calendula natural flowers.
- Calendula floral blend contains powerful natural anti-bacterials, anti-itch and pain relievers
- Reduces scratching an inhibits infection naturally
- Non-stinging and non-staining, pleasant smell
- Reduces sensitive skin discomfort related to dry, itchy skin, allergies, burns, rashes, hot spots, cuts, scrapes and insect bites
- Vegan, 100% Paraben, Fragrance, Dye-free
- Cools and refreshes irritated skin and soothes overly compromised or burned skin
- Safe and easy to apply, Non-GMO, No animal testing
- FREE Shipping included and Priority mail service available.
- Caution should be used with plant allergies
- Calendula used topically is not known to interact with any oral or topical medications, however always consult with a doctor (or veterinarian when using with animals) before ingesting Calendula as it is known to interact with some medications when taken orally
- Be careful not to apply calendula topically to wounds that are open, oozing or weeping
- Calendula should not be given internally to pregnant animals or to cats.