Calendula Animal Spray PLUS Calendula & Green Tea Soothing Sitz Bath

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
In Stock - Arrives via USPS First Class mail within 3-5 business days. 3-day Priority Mail available at checkout (when order placed by 12 noon EST Monday - Friday)
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Calming Calendula Animal Spray PLUS Calendula & Green Tea Sitz Bath Pack  ***Tea low stock***

Calming Calendula is our key ingredient used to cool, revive and soothe a host of sensitive skin conditions including; cuts, hot spots, itch and insect bites, scrapes and skin rash due to medical procedures such as radiation therapy that can cause dry, irritated and burned skin.

Your best friend will be comforted with ultra hydration from just a spritz or two of our Calendula, coconut water & English poppy cooling, cleansing mist. 


Directions for use: Try it refrigerated or at room temp to cool and soothe.  Combined with our Calendula and Green Tea, this wonderfully unique blend of Young Hyson green tea leaves with *Organic Calendula flowers may be brewed and cooled for use in a sitz bath to soothe larger areas in need of comfort or for use on smaller areas; poured into a spray bottle.


Rocket loves a spritz to soothe sensitive hot spots after a day in the sand.

Animal Spray Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Organic Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), Poppy Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), Coconut Water Powder (Cocos Nucifera).

Tea ingredients: Ingredients: 95% Young Hyson green tea leaves, 5% *Organic Calendula natural flowers.

Key Benefits

  • Calendula floral blend contains powerful and naturally soothing botanicals
  • Reduces scratching, non-stinging and non-staining, pleasant smell
  • Reduces sensitive skin discomfort related to dry skin, allergies, burns, radiation therapy skin side effects, rashes, hot spots, cuts, and scrapes
  • Vegan, 100% Paraben, Fragrance, Dye-free
  • Cools and refreshes irritated skin and soothes overly compromised or burned skin
  • Safe and easy to apply, Non-GMO, No animal testing
  • Priority mail service available.


  • Caution should be used with plant allergies
  • Calendula used topically is not known to interact with any oral or topical medications, however always consult with a doctor (or veterinarian when using with animals) before ingesting Calendula as it is known to interact with some medications when taken orally
  • Be careful not to apply calendula topically to wounds that are open, oozing or weeping
  • Calendula should not be given internally to pregnant animals or to cats.