Calendula and Green Tea

$15.99
(1 review) Write a Review
Availability:
In Stock - Arrives via USPS First Class mail within 3-8 business days. 3-day Priority Mail available at checkout (when order placed by 12 noon EST Monday - Friday)
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Calming Calendula & Green Tea

A carefully selected unique blend of Young Hyson green tea, well-rounded and picked early in the season before the rains, combined with *Organic Calendula flowers which lends an attractive golden color when brewed. 

We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do when brewed to drink hot and cold or cooled and sprayed on sensitive skin.

Hand-packed and sealed for freshness in a handy re-sealable 5 Oz kraft bag.  If using in a sitz bath, please email us for bulk and wholesale pricing @ sales@mygirlscream.com

Ingredients: 95% Young Hyson green tea leaves, 5% *Organic Calendula natural flowers.

Key Benefits

  • Calendula floral blend contains powerful natural anti-bacterials, anti-itch and pain relievers
  • Inhibits infection naturally
  • Non-stinging and non-staining, natural pleasant smell
  • 100% Paraben, Artificial Fragrance-free, Dye-free
  • Cools and refreshes irritated skin and soothes overly compromised or burned skin
  • Safe and easy to apply, Non-GMO, No animal testing
  • FREE Shipping included and priority mail service available. 

Warnings

  • Caution should be used with plant allergies
  • Calendula used topically is not known to interact with any oral or topical medications, however always consult with a doctor (or veterinarian when using with animals) before ingesting Calendula as it is known to interact with some medications when taken orally
  • Be careful not to apply calendula topically to wounds that are open, oozing or weeping

  • Calendula should not be given internally to pregnant animals or to cats
  • Caution should be used with known plant allergies.

img-20200118-150716.jpg

 

1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Not a fan of teas, but this yummy

    Posted by Tania Molina on Apr 15th 2021

    This tea taste delicious, I added a tsp of honey and a wedge of lemon. It was comforting and smooth. Will be my daily afternoon tea.